Thursday, 5 May 2011

What I sold - Couture tribute

Here's screenshot of couture tribute items I sold, as you can see, it has repeats, which means I sold item once, bought it again and sold it for higher price again. Note: Those prices do not guarantee that you will sell for the same amount, I got Elle Saab dress returned after 4 days in bazaar, and I am still trying to sell it, but remember, advertising it important. Without broadcasts I can't assure you will sell it. And how to find items - simple! Search for them in main bazaar, use search function, determine the price (2-100 is best, maybe 150 if you want to risk) and keep refreshing. You may not find at first, but you gotta be patient. Usually you will find affordable item in short amount of time, but you never know.
Now do you want more screenshots of what I sold, so you can determine the prices easier? Vote on the poll on sidebar or here in comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment